Judy Brown B. Bus, CA, RCA started Brown Assurance Services in 2016. Having specialised in providing assurance services for 15 plus years in both rural and city environments. She continues to develop and utilise risk driven audits for accounting firms. Assisting accountants in complying with Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand, Certified Practicing Accountant guidelines and Australian Auditing Standards. Her main goal is to work with Accounting Firms without a Registered Company Auditor who wish to assist their client’s without the potential of losing them to large accounting firms. This allows you as their accountants to concentrate on assisting your client on the day to day running of their business.
15 plus years’ experience in audit, assurance and practice management Including:
- Developing and implementing audit working papers using Caseware templates.
- Developing client relationships to assist in strong compliance with accounting standards
- Designing micro audit working papers
- Preparing planning and risk documentation for statutory audits
- Internal review of audit files
- Completion of audit workings for discussion with those charged with governance.
- Updating compliance of Statutory Audits and working papers
- Working closely with Boards and management
- Trust Auditing for accountants and trustee companies.